2011-2012 Graduate Students: Meet the Entering Class
Nineteen new students joined the History graduate program this Fall.
We extend a warm welcome to all!
U.S. history drew eight of the new students, followed by Medieval Europe with four, History of Science with three, and one each for Modern Europe, East Asia, Ancient Mediterranean and Middle East.
Standing (l. to r.) Brian Tyrell, David Baillargeon, Ryan Boghosian, Jason Zeledon, Kalina Yamboliev, Andrew Esch, Jesse Halvorsen, Caitlin Rathe, Grad Secretary Darcy Ritzau, Grad Studies Director Carol Lansing.
Seated (l. to r.): Holly Roose, Laura Moore, Sarah Hanson, Tim Paulson, Kit Smemo, Sienna Cordoba. Not pictured: Munther Alsabagh, James Conrad, Laura Fleisch, Joe Figliulo-Rosswurm, Sean Harrington.
Note: Each graduate student will soon have their own departmental webpage. See the full listing under People.
From the archives:
- News item on the 2007-08 entering class (21)
- News item on the 2008-09 entering class (25)
- News item on the 2009-10 entering class (11)
- News item on the 2010-11 entering class (7)
- News item on the 2012-13 entering class (17)
- News item on the 2013-14 entering class (9)
- News item on the 2014-15 entering class (12)